Sanskrit Om Meditate Design Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace - Free Chain
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
....as a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in Hindu religion. It is also a mantra in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.
Ritual Objects of Buddhism and Hinduism - The Meaning of Om. Om, also written as Aum, is a mystical and sacred syllable that originated from Hinduism but is now common to Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism and the Bön faith.
❉ Diffusing Method: Organic Bamboo/Hemp Fabric - 5 discs included
❉ Pendant Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
❉ Chain Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
❉ Locket Size: 30mm Meditate 'Sanskrit Om'
❉ Chain Length: 20" (50cm) - 2.5mm wide
❉ Other Features: Hypo-allergenic and Tarnish resistant
❉ Gift Packaging included
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to the Bamboo/Hemp Fabric Pads
- Close the locket with our secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the fabric pad or add other oils to previous pads.
- Our Bamboo/Hemp Aroma Pads are re-usable and can be washed in warm soapy water.
- Enjoy the benefits of your essential oils.