Niaouli Essential Oil 10ml - 100% Certified Organic Ausganica
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Niaoli Essential Oil has a earthy, musty, bold aroma. It is indicated for aches, acne, bronchitis, colds, coughs, cuts, dull skin, flu, oily skin, sore throat, and whooping cough by the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils.
100% Certified Organic, Pure Essential Oil (Blended), Not diluted with carrier oils.
Melaleuca quinquinervia ct cineole Madagascar
- one of the most fun and common methods, that can be used by almost anyone especially on our wonderful range of Aroma Jewellery. To do it, simply place a small amount of oil onto the Bamboo Hemp Aroma Pads or Lava Beads for aromatherapy benefits that will last for hours
- This essential oil dilution can be used for massage, skin care beauty applications and aromatherapy.
- On face: Add 1-2 drops of the essential oil dilution into base cream/lotion, gently apply to the skin.
- On body: Apply the essential oil dilution directly onto the skin, and gently massage until fully absorbed.
Please note: As this is already a diluted essential oil with jojoba oil, it is not suitable for use of aroma diffuser / hydro diffuser.
- Do Not Ingest. For external use only. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Recommended to do a skin patch test before applying topically. Do not use on broken / very sensitive skin.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.- Store below 30oC and in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.