Lotus Flower Design Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace - Free Chain
The Lotus flower meaning is shared across several cultures. The Lotus slowly emerges from a pond or muddy water over a three day period and then blooms in the morning until mid-afternoon. ... In Buddhism, the lotus flower rising and blooming above the murk to symbolizes enlightenment and spiritual awakening
Throughout many cultures over time, the lotus has been a powerful image and a spiritual symbol. In Hindu, Buddhist and Egyptian religions, the lotus is considered a sacred flower.
Among its many meanings and significance, the lotus is a symbol of "spontaneous" generation, and so it also represents divine birth, spiritual development and creation itself.
❉Diffusing Method: Fabric - 5 discs included
❉Pendant Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (Rose Gold Plate)
❉Chain Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (16K Rose Gold Plate )
❉Locket Size: 30mm Lotus Flower Rose Gold
❉Chain Length: 20" (50cm) - 2.5mm wide
❉Other Features: Hypo-allergenic and Tarnish resistant.
❉Gift Packaging included
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to the Bamboo/Hemp Fabric Pad.
- Lockets close with a secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the fabric pad or add other oils to previous pads.
- Our Bamboo/Hemp Aroma Pads are re-usable and can be washed in warm soapy water.
- Enjoy the benefits of your essential oils anywhere, anytime!