Sanskrit Om Design with Crystals Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace - Free Chain
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
....as a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in Hindu religion. It is also a mantra in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.
Ritual Objects of Buddhism and Hinduism - The Meaning of Om. Om, also written as Aum, is a mystical and sacred syllable that originated from Hinduism but is now common to Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism and the Bön faith.
- Type: Pendant Necklace -Add a few drops of oil inside the Diffuser Locket and aroma lasts for days!
- Diffusing Method: Fabric - 5 discs included
- Pendant Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Chain Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Locket Size: 20mm and 25mm 'Sanskrit Om' with Crystals
- Chain Length: 20" (50cm) - 2.5mm wide
- Other Features: Hypo-allergenic and Tarnish resistant
- Gift Box included
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to the fabric insert
- Close the locket with our secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the fabric pad or add other oils to previous pads.