Celtic Design Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace - Free Chain
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
High Quality Stainless Steel 'Celtic' Design Essential Oil Aromatherapy Necklace
Despite the fact that the Celtic civilisation has long since ceased to exist, remnants of it can be seen everywhere. However, few aspects of Celtic culture are more apparent in modern society than Celtic knots.
The Celtic knot symbol, is also referred to as the mystic knot, or the endless knot. The more esoteric or spiritual meaning of this symbol eludes to beginnings and endings. In viewing these beautiful knots, we cannot see a beginning or and end, and therefore we are reminded of the timeless nature of our spirit. This translation harkens to our most primal selves as we contemplate the infinite cycles of birth and rebirth in both physical and ethereal realms.
A less spiritual representation is also related to the knots endless nature. Due to it's infinite path, the Celtic knot can represent an uninterrupted life cycle. Some may use this symbol as a charm of sorts - warding against sickness or setbacks that might interfere with an otherwise calm and stable life,Trinity Knot
This is arguably the best known Celtic knot and is also called the Triquetra. The points on this three-fold knot are said to represent the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit but this cannot be verified as historically accurate. In the modern era, you will see the Trinity knot in jewelry and tattoo design.
This ornate cross was given a meaning by both the Pagan religion and the Christian church. According to Pagan religion, the Celtic Cross is symbolic of the four directions, the elements and it is the meeting place for all divine energies. According to the Christian religion, it has the symbolism and meaning of the cross on which Jesus Christ, the son of God, was crucified.
- Type: Pendant Necklace -Add a few drops of oil inside the Diffuser Locket and aroma lasts for days!
- Diffusing Method: Fabric - 5 discs included
- Pendant Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Chain Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Locket Size: 30mm Celtic Designs (3 to choose from)
- Chain Length: 20" (50cm)
- Other Features: Hypo-allergenic and Tarnish resistant
- Gift Box included
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to the fabric insert
- Close the locket with our secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the fabric pad or add other oils to previous pads.