Lotus Flower Design Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace - Free Chain
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Lotus flower meaning is shared across several cultures. The Lotus slowly emerges from a pond or muddy water over a three day period and then blooms in the morning until mid-afternoon. ... In Buddhism, the lotus flower rising and blooming above the murk to symbolizes enlightenment and spiritual awakening
Throughout many cultures over time, the lotus has been a powerful image and a spiritual symbol. In Hindu, Buddhist and Egyptian religions, the lotus is considered a sacred flower.
Among its many meanings and significance, the lotus is a symbol of "spontaneous" generation, and so it also represents divine birth, spiritual development and creation itself.
- Type: Pendant Necklace -Add a few drops of oil inside the Diffuser Locket and aroma lasts for days!
- Diffusing Method: Fabric - 5 discs included
- Pendant Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (Rose Gold Plate)
- Chain Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel (16K Rose Gold Plate )
- Locket Size: 30mm Lotus Flower Rose Gold
- Chain Length: 20" (50cm) - 2.5mm wide
- Other Features: Hypo-allergenic and Tarnish resistant.
- Gift Box included
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to the fabric insert
- Close the locket with our secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the fabric pad or add other oils to previous pads.